1) The increase of energy you will notice will be a tremendous benefit to daily living.
2) Cognitive ability will be enhanced and your thoughts will flow smoothly.
3) Interactions with people in your life will become more pleasant.
4) It helps with your mood and regulates your emotions.
5) Humility will be a driving factor for your survival and this will cause others around you to benefit as well.
I understand how difficult it can be to change your dietary habits; it is definitely not an easy feat. There are many temptations out there in your local supermarket being pushed by advertisers from big business conglomerates. Do not fall under the category of giving in to their deathly regime. They aren’t trying to help us survive, and if they were the state of health and well being would be significantly better than what it is currently. Try to make slow pushes and changes towards what you eat on a regular basis.
The easiest thing would be to substitute a few extra glasses of water instead of drinking that soda you love so much. If you have the tongue for it you could add green or black tea to the mix as well. It is honestly up to you and is determined on your preferences. When you plan on having a snack that is considered to be “junk food” replace it with a piece of your favorite fruit. All of these small baby steps will encourage your body to want a change and eventually you will become a healthier person because of it.
Do everything within your power to make these small changes and I assure you that there will be no regrets in the long run. Short term it may not even seem like an intelligent or worthwhile thing to do, but rest assured all good things come to those who wait. Patience and healthy living go hand and hand so do not neglect one or the other. Embrace these capacities with open arms and let them be a guide to letting yourself become a better person.